Idol Americano

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Top 2

Ok, this isn't going to be like my regular posts because I'm so strongly biased at this point, and those original songs were asstastic. Seriously, I have a hard time judging performances when songs suck that hard. I think Carrie and Bo were about even last night, but I just like Bo so much more. That's all there is to it. Carrie should not have sung that "Independence Day" dreck, like Simon said, she should have sung "Cryin'." Bo's performance of "Vehicle" was good, but I wish he had done "In a Dream" again, though it might have been too soon after last week. "I Don't Wanna Be" would have been good as well. The original songs: "Long Road" and "Angels Brought Me Here" were so incredibly banal and cheesy, and I am WAY too amused by "Inside Your Heaven." "I wanna be inside your heaven" sounds like the world's most disturbing pickup line. However, I think Bo did much better than Carrie on that song, he made it sound like an old school Mr. Big ballad rather than a Leann Rimes b-side. Anyway, I felt like last night was pointless, I want Bo to win but I'm not sure if he will, and I think they'll both be successful. Note: was Bo sporting some kind of cross tattoo on his upper chest? If so, Feds must be kicking himself for missing such an awesome opportunity to highlight his trach.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Ugh. Just ugh. I so hoped Bo would win, but in my heart of hearts I knew the public would choose Carrie. That's ok. I can't wait til Bo's album comes out.

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We pride ourselves in selling the highest quality fantasia american idol. We offer unique service of fantasia american idol that cannot be found in the web. The service fantasia american idol are at least double of what you would pay here. LtWr5eq2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home